MVP Rover Cart
MVP Rover Disc Golf Cart
Orders will not be processed until Janurary 3, 2020
MVP Disc Sports has finally released there first Disc Golf Cart for the community to enjoy! It will allow your shoulders to stop holding your heavy bag full of discs and provide you with the power in every throw. It has a low center of gravity that is balanced by aluminum tubes as the structure to provide you with rolling down the course with ease.
It has foam tires with a 51" handle and weighs 11 pounds. Not too light, not too heavy to have enough support for your bag. The aluminum frame is heat-treated and powder coated with a finish and is 15.75" wide with a 9" depth. Most bags will easily fit on the MVP Rover Disc Golf Cart. We all know Disc Golfers like to drink water or other types of beverages on the course and the Rover has two drink holders to accommodate this. Reasonably priced and well under the other Disc Golf Carts on the market to date, this will be sure to be a hit for many.
- Easily holds and attaches most bags
- Low center of gravity to reduce tipping
- A heat-treated powder coating finish
- Aluminum Tube and plate construction
- Lightweight (Under 11lbs)
- 15.75″ Wide x 9″ Depth
- 51″ tall with handle
- 1″ tall without handle for easy storage
- Dual large drink holders
- Foam tires
Tagged: Disc Golf Cart
- All discs will be sent in a Box. (2-5 business days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail or UPS they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-5 business days depending on location)
- Priority Mail does not guarantee delivery times, but is an estimate upon how long it will take.
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS NO PO BOXES (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS