CD2 Roaming Thunder Swirl S-Line
Discmania Roaming Thunder CD2 Swirl S-Line Dana Vicich Signature
Premium plastic utilized on the Roaming Thunder CD2 will propel your Disc Golf game to the next level with Swirl S-Line plastic. Every throw will be consistent and will retain flight paths no matter the wear. P-Line has excellent grip & C-Line brings amazing durability. Why not get the Roaming Thunder CD2 disc with the best of both worlds by buying the premium plastic of Swirl S-Line.
The Roaming Thunder CD2 is considered a Controlled Driver made for Disc Golfers who want to stay on the fairway! Great Glide with a Distance Driver like feel will allow you throw substantial distance with the fight path reminding you of a common Mid-Range. The Roaming Thunder CD2 keeps it classy, not fancy by having minimal turn and fade allowing for precision straight shots. Here is what Discmania says about the Limited run Roaming Thunder.
The CD2 is a disc for those hungry for control. It doesn't get too flashy with a lot of turn and fade like many distance drivers out there, but on the contrary it can hold a line and still bring you the distance needed to cover most fairways. The CD2 is actually a pretty close relative not only to the CD, but also to our praised speed 10 Power Driver, the PD. Out of the box you will see the CD2 perform a lot like a seasoned PD, providing you with enough stability to conquer most headwinds and a reliable low speed fade that takes you underneath the basket. For the less powerful players the CD2 can easily work as the most overstable driver in the bag, while the majority of players can trust the CD2 as their main driver in a wide range of situations.
Many keep calling this disc it's wrong name! Discmania Rolling Thunder it is not! Don't let people fool you with their Rolling Thunder disc; there is no such thing. The only disc rolling down the fairway will be the CD2 Roaming Thunder!
Speed 9 | Glide 5 | Turn -1 | Fade 2
Release Date: 07/16/18
Swirl S-Line Plastic
- Provides predictable performance
- Long-lasting durability even on wooded or rugged courses
- Good all-weather grip
- Ideal for those who like the durability of C-Line plastic with the superior grip of P-Line plastic
- Retains flight characteristics longer than D-Line or P-Line Plastics
- Swirling style fashioned like a Dyed Disc.
- Any pre-orders purchased will be shipped on the date provided in the variant option. Sometimes we don't receive all the discs on the specified date the manufacturer provides us. When this occurs the orders will be sent by the order they were received. Any disc purchases combined with a pre-order will be shipping together on the latest pre-order date.
- All Discs purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer (2-5 days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail or UPS they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-5 days depending on location)
- Priority Mail does not guarantee delivery times, but is an estimate upon how long it will take.
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS