Voyager Slim Version 2
MVP Voyager Slim V2 Disc Golf Backpack
Let's get right into it, what's the difference from the original Voyager Slim and the Version 2? The first is the great new color selections being a base of Gray and the sides having the option of Orange, Lime Green, Black, Aqua or Blue. Not only did the colors get enhanced, but the bag weights 25% less! This allows you to keep your arm in top shape for what matters most, getting that ace.
The bag provides a lightweight approach without lacking the sturdiness in the bag due to the new material MVP is using, Cordura 1000D. (Google the material, you will be impressed!) It's a premium plastic that's water-resistant along with abrasion-resistant. If you're bringing the backpack out in the rain, we would still recommend using a forcefield to reduce the wear and tear for the Disc Golf Backpack. Another feature the new backpack provides is a larger side panel pocket.
Not the smallest Disc Golf Backpack, but also not considered massive, just large. It will still hold a surprising 18-20 discs along with pockets for water-bottle, keys, towels and any other items you can think of. The Voyager Slim Version 2 will be sure to turn some heads.
Tagged: Disc Golf Backpack
- All (1) Disc orders purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer and (2+) Discs will be sent in a Box. (2-5 business days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail or UPS they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-5 business days depending on location)
- Priority Mail does not guarantee delivery times, but is an estimate upon how long it will take.
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS NO PO BOXES (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS