Vulture ESP (2019 TOUR SERIES)
DISCRAFT ESP Vulture (2019 TOUR SERIES) - Austin Turner
The Vulture is described by Discraft as a seasoned Predator. The main difference is that the Vulture is less overstable and experiences more glide. The Discraft Tour Series ESP Vulture is considered useful for both new and experienced players. It has a consistent and predictable flight.
In Austin’s 2018 In The Bag, Austin only uses the Vulture for his fairways drivers. Austin Turner felt comfortable saying that it was easily one of his favorite fairway drivers he has ever thrown. The disc has been extremely reliable for him in the 250 to 400-foot range.
The Discraft Tour Series ESP Vulture is a Fairway Driver disc with the following flight ratings:
Speed: 10 | Glide: 5 | Turn: 0 | Fade: 2 | PDGA Approved
Austin Turner has been a PDGA member since 2012. He hasn’t been too active this 2019 because of a recurring injury. Most recently he had to withdraw from the Las Vegas Challenge because of back problems.
Nonetheless, Austin is on Team Discraft and Discraft is featuring Austin’s signature on the Vulture ESP. This is not the first time Austin has been featured on a Vulture disc as he was also featured on a Vulture in 2017.
- All discs will be sent in a Box. (2-5 business days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail or UPS they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-5 business days depending on location)
- Priority Mail does not guarantee delivery times, but is an estimate upon how long it will take.
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS NO PO BOXES (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS