Discmania S-Line CD3 Control Driver
The key to achieving lower scores playing Disc golf is never by max distance, but with Controlled Distance. The Discmania C-Line CD3 gives you the Control needed, but in the form of a Distance Driver. It's ability to fly straight with some minimal fade at end of flight allows for beginners along with advanced players to find great use for the Discmania C-Line CD3. Some people question how an 11 speed disc can be considered a Controlled Driver, but lets just say Discmania found a way to do it!
Speed 10 | Glide 5 | Turn -4 | Fade 1 | Release Date: 2012
Discmania's Review of the S-Line CD3 Disc:
There is no use for distance without control. With the CD3 you dont need to choose one or the other. Grab a CD3 and make use of both!
- Wears slowly retaining flight characteristics
- Suitable for more powerful throwers
- All Discs purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer (2-5 days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail" they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-3 days depending on location)
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS