Discmania S-Line FD
Premium plastic utilized on the FD will propel your Disc Golf game to the next level with S-Line plastic. Every throw will be consistent and will retain flight paths no matter the wear. P-Line has excellent grip & C-Line brings amazing durability. Why not get the FD disc with the best of both worlds by buying the premium plastic of S-Line.
The S-Line FD disc is a Fairway Driver that has low speed and is easily controllable. The FD has amazing glide that goes perfect with the accurate driving capability of the disc. It's a disc everyone should have in their bag due to the straight flying capability to tunnel your drives.
Speed 7 | Glide 6 | Turn -1 | Fade 1 | Release Date: 2011
Discmania's Review of the S-Line FD
The Discmania FD short for "Fairway Driver" is a very controllable low-speed driver - a tool EVERYONE needs in their bag. Once you learn the lines this disc is capable of, it will never leave your bag. Packed with gigantic glide, this versatile disc can also be sneaky long. The FD shines when you need to make an accurate/controlled drive and land smoothly on the fairway.
The S-LINE FD is even more versatile than it's C-LINE brother. The S-LINE will allow you to throw and easier flip up fairway shot or throw straighter lines with less power. We can not recommend a better disc that every single player will be able to use for their entire disc golf career.
- Provides predictable performance
- Long-lasting durability even on wooded or rugged courses
- Good all-weather grip
- Ideal for those who like the durability of C-Line plastic with the superior grip of P-Line plastic
- Retains flight characteristics longer than D-Line or P-Line Plastics
- Any pre-orders purchased will be shipped on the date provided in the variant option. Sometimes we don't receive all the discs on the specified date the manufacturer provides us. When this occurs the orders will be sent by the order they were received. Any disc purchases combined with a pre-order will be shipping together on the latest pre-order date.
- All Discs purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer (2-5 days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail or UPS they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-5 days depending on location)
- Priority Mail does not guarantee delivery times, but is an estimate upon how long it will take.
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS