FD3 S-Line Doom Bird 2 Simon Lizotte
Discmania Swirl S-Line Doom Bird 2 Simon Lizotte
The Doom Bird 2 is then 2nd edition of the Doom Bird for Simon Lizotte and Discmania. The popularity was sky high exactly where the birds perch. The Discmania FD Doom Bird 2 has been banging chains with Simon and he's ready to allow the public to start doing the same. This line of plastic made is very stable and is just slightly less stable that a very popular disc, a flat-top Firebird. It's an amazing disc for any intermediate-advanced thrower, but is still useful for beginners to have a reliable fade at end of flight.
The Swirl to some is considered a slight dye in the disc. It's blends colors in a swirling formation on the Doombird 2 allowing for sometimes a subtle color change and for others an insane blend. Everyone doesn't like when someone has their exact same disc, but no worries, it's borderline impossible to have the same look for any Doombird 2!
The Doom Bird is back, and this time it’s back with vengeance. Discmania presents Simon Lizotte’s Signature Swirl S-line FD3, The Doom Bird II. The Doom Bird II stares down the competition from a high perch with it’s menacing glare and wings spread wide, waiting to speed down the fairway on big hyzers and crush through headwinds as if they were nothing. With a reliable stability and the ability to carve shots in the sky, this chain hungry carnivore is a necessity for Simon’s Bag and should be for yours as well. Be ready to wield The Creature of Doom alongside Simon this season and and take your game to never before seen heights with the Doom Bird II.
With the Doom Bird II ready to control the skies, there’s a rumbling in the distance and electricity in the air as Discmania looks to keep the best of the best coming for the Year of the Shield.
Pro Tip: This run of Swirl FD3's have a gentle dome on them, giving it a touch more glide but bringing the same stability as the last run.
This disc is a Fairway Driver that was highly anticipated to be released by Discmania. The FD3 release had it's target on new comers to the sport along with intermediate Disc Golf players. It's low profile and comfortable concave lower rims gives a great feel for anyone's hand. The FD3 has a more overstable flight pattern than flight rating may show, however Discmania stands by their numbers. It can be utilized with almost any throw you give it and the reliable fade at end of flight will give the peace of mind every Disc Golfer enjoys.
Speed 9 | Glide 4 | Turn 0 | Fade 3 | Release Date: 06/26/15
- Provides predictable performance
- Long-lasting durability even on wooded or rugged courses
- Good all-weather grip
- Ideal for those who like the durability of C-Line plastic with the superior grip of P-Line plastic
- Retains flight characteristics longer than D-Line or P-Line Plastics
- Swirling dye like colors
- Any pre-orders purchased will be shipped on the date provided in the variant option. Sometimes we don't receive all the discs on the specified date the manufacturer provides us. When this occurs the orders will be sent by the order they were received. Any disc purchases combined with a pre-order will be shipping together on the latest pre-order date.
- All Discs purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer (2-5 days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail or UPS they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-5 days depending on location)
- Priority Mail does not guarantee delivery times, but is an estimate upon how long it will take.
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS