Innova DX Leopard
The Innova DX Leopard is both economic and consistent. This disc is available in a variety of models and weights, and no matter what you are looking for Innova will have the right disc for you! The DX Leopard has excellent aesthetic features, provides a firm disc, and is a perfectly economic for all disc golfers!
Eric Friedman - "My favorite fairway driver. USE RANGE: 120-300ft. Snap it hard and get a nice right turn (RHBH) or throw it easy and watch it go straight as an arrow."
The DX Leopard is a Fairway Driver that has been in most starter sets and for good reason! The Leopard should be almost everyone's first Driving disc due to it's excellent glide and it's ability to throw straight and far. More skilled players will enjoy it's ability to throw far turnover shots and Hyzer Flips. The Innova Leopard is also a dependable long range roller on those nice green grass Disc Golf fairways.
Best Choice for: Tailwind fairway driver, Anhyzer shots, Roller shots
Speed 6 | Glide 5 | Turn -2 | Fade 1 | Date of Approval: 05/12/99
Innova's Review of the DX Leopard
The Leopard should be everyone’s first fairway driver as it is has excellent glide and is easy to throw straight and far.
- Least expensive
- Widest selection of models and weights
- Excellent grip in all weather situations
- Breaks in over time
Tagged: Innova Fairway Drivers, Leopard, DX
- Any pre-orders purchased will be shipped on the date provided in the variant option. Sometimes we don't receive all the discs on the specified date the manufacturer provides us. When this occurs the orders will be sent by the order they were received. Any disc purchases combined with a pre-order will be shipping together on the latest pre-order date.
- All Discs purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer (2-5 days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail or UPS they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-5 days depending on location)
- Priority Mail does not guarantee delivery times, but is an estimate upon how long it will take.
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS