FD2 Prototype S-Line
Discmania Prototype FD2 S-Line
The Prototype FD2 S-Line is flatter than the normal FD2 made in C-Line plastic. It's excellent for those headwind shots and will likely not be the final production for the FD2 S-Line. Discmania has been consistently embracing change and their motto enables it, "Reinvent. Your. Game."
FD2 is a reliable workhorse for the Discmania line-up of Fairway Drivers. Thought of as the Teebird of Innova, this disc can do it all while you watch it glide down the fairway. It flies very straight with a slight fade at end of flight making it the perfect disc for any skill level.
It is much different than the old FD2. This S-line FD2 is flat and stable. It no longer has an significant dome, but rather, a flat top that gives players confidence for a precise release. Unlike the original, this new disc will be released in the S-Line plastic. This will be the first time any version of the FD2 will see a wide release in a different plastic than C-line.
Speed: 7 | Glide: 4 | Turn: 0 | Fade: 2 | PDGA Approved
Prototype S-Line Plastic
- Provides predictable performance
- Long-lasting durability even on wooded or rugged courses
- Good all-weather grip
- Ideal for those who like the durability of C-Line plastic with the superior grip of P-Line plastic
- Retains flight characteristics longer than D-Line or P-Line Plastics
Tagged: Discmania FD2
- All (1) Disc orders purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer and (2+) Discs will be sent in a Box. (2-5 business days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail or UPS they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-5 business days depending on location)
- Priority Mail does not guarantee delivery times, but is an estimate upon how long it will take.
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS NO PO BOXES (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS