Mace Zero Hard
Latitude 64 Zero Hard Mace
A plastic you want that's grippy, but not flexible will be the Zero Hard. It's high performance for the short game can't be beaten and the Zero Hard Mace is no exception to the rule. Latitude 64 has proven to bring another quality disc to the market.
The Zero Hard Mace is their 5th Mid-Range Disc developed. It was designed to handle strong arms and giving control back to Disc Golf player. The Mace holds hyzer lines and flies reliably straight on long anhyzer drives. Latitude 64 looked at their previous Mid-Range molds and took all the good forming the Mace. If your looking for a one disc challenge, I think we have found it for you.
Speed: 5 Glide: 5 Turn: 0 Fade: 2 | PDGA Approval Date: 3/4/13
Mace is the midrange for the masses. It was co-designed with pro disc golfer David Feldberg and it is a solid midrange solution for almost every situation. The Mace can handle a big arm and also be controlled by players with less power. It will hold a hyzer line, fly reliably straight or work it’s way back on a long anhyzer drive. Our viking ancestors never went into battle without their favorite Mace. That mindset is now valid again.
Zero Hard Plastic
- Extremely Gummy/Grippy plastic
- Used for Putters
- Designed for the short game
- All discs will be sent in a Box. (2-5 business days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail or UPS they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-5 business days depending on location)
- Priority Mail does not guarantee delivery times, but is an estimate upon how long it will take.
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS NO PO BOXES (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS