Buzzz ESP (2019 Tour Series)
Discraft ESP Buzzz (2019 TOUR SERIES) - Nate Doss
Nate Doss gets the Discraft ESP Buzzz out of the 2019 ESP Tour Series. It comes in very swirly color themes that’s sure to make you want to pick one up. In fact, Nate says he had to have one in his bag from the moment he first threw a Buzzz. The Discraft Tour Series ESP Buzzz is a Mid Range with the following flight ratings:
Speed 5 | Glide 4 | Turn -1 | Fade 1 | PDGA Approved
The Discraft ESP Buzzz (Tour Series) is a stable Mid-Range disc that everyone loves. This disc is for all skill-levels to throw and is one of the most popular discs on the market. It is 100% the highest selling disc and produced for Discraft.DIMENSIONS
- Height: 1.9 cm
- Diameter: 21.7 cm
- Rim Depth: 1.3 cm
- Rim Width: 1.2 cm
In 2017, Nate Doss hosted an Inside My Bag segment where he gave honest and helpful information about the discs that he carries. Aside from the Buzzz, he also mentioned that he really likes the Challenger for putting and is confident enough in the Challenger to use it as a driver as well.
Nate Doss is no newbie to Disc Golf. He is a three-time Disc Golf World Champion. The last time he won was in 2007 so it’s been a few years since his last win. You can bet he’ll be looking to make a move to regain his former glory.
Tagged: Discraft Buzzz, Discraft Tour Series Discs
- Any pre-orders purchased will be shipped on the date provided in the variant option. Sometimes we don't receive all the discs on the specified date the manufacturer provides us. When this occurs the orders will be sent by the order they were received. Any disc purchases combined with a pre-order will be shipping together on the latest pre-order date.
- All Discs purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer (2-5 days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail or UPS they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-5 days depending on location)
- Priority Mail does not guarantee delivery times, but is an estimate upon how long it will take.
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS