Innova Champion Panther
The Champion Panther is a slightly understable Mid-Range disc that's excellent for medium to short range shots. It has a shallow rim allowing for Disc Golf players of all skill levels to throw with confidence. The Champion Panther is utilized as a Mid-Range roller by many and is the perfect disc for people trying to master the art of slow turnover shots. These type of shots makes navigating courses easier especially when those nasty obstacles are always in your way.
Juliana Korver - "The Panther is an incredibly versatile disc. I'm very fond of this disc and would NOT want to give it up. It can hold a slow fading shot. It also works well with sidearm shots. A great choice for new players!"
Best Choice for: Wooded courses, High altitude, Turnover shots
Speed 5 | Glide 4 | Turn -2 | Fade 1
Date of Approval: 07/26/93
Innova's Review of the Champion Panther
The Panther is a slightly understable mid-range disc with a shallow rim. Players of all abilities can use it for throwing medium and short range shots. The Panther is a perfect disc for those learning to throw a slow controlled turnover shot. The Panther makes a great small diameter roller for mid to long range shots.
A great disc for medium and short range shots and slow controlled turnover shots. Makes a good mid to long range roller disc.
- Wears slowly retaining flight characteristics
- Suitable for more powerful throwers
- Weight: 165-175g
Tagged: Innova Mid-Range, Panther, Champion
- Any pre-orders purchased will be shipped on the date provided in the variant option. Sometimes we don't receive all the discs on the specified date the manufacturer provides us. When this occurs the orders will be sent by the order they were received. Any disc purchases combined with a pre-order will be shipping together on the latest pre-order date.
- All Discs purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer (2-5 days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail or UPS they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-5 days depending on location)
- Priority Mail does not guarantee delivery times, but is an estimate upon how long it will take.
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS