Innova Star Spider
The Innova Star Spider provide reliable and predictable performance. The Star Spider provides long lasting durability even on the most rugged courses. The Innova Star Spider has excellent all-weather grip which provides the any disc golfer the best performance in all types of weather!
Jerry Davis - "A small diameter mid-range with more speed and stability than a Shark or Roc. The Champion Spider is one of the most popular. This disc can face a headwind and live to tell about it. Advanced level players tend to favor this disc off of the tee for shorter, more technical drives."
The Star Spider is a Mid-Range that's excellent for hyzer, straight & turnover throws. If you throw the Spider with it's nose up, it will go left, nose down it will turn right. It's a low speed Mid-Range disc allowing for pin-point accuracy down the fairway. It's a smaller diameter disc than a normal Mid-Range so it almost feels like a Driver, but when you see the wider rim and throw it and feel the control in the disc you will fall in love immediately. Great addition for any Disc Golfers bag playing causally or professionally.
Best Choice for: All-around disc, Placement shots, Short approaches
Speed 5 | Glide 3 | Turn 0 | Fade 1 | Date of Approval: 01/19/01
Innova's Review of the Star Spider
The Spider is a Mid-Range disc that works for hyzer, straight and turnover throws. Throw it with the nose up and the Spider will turn left, with the nose down it will turn right. The Spider is a low speed predictable disc that makes a great approach disc.
- Provides predictable performance
- Long-lasting durability even on wooded or rugged courses
- Good all-weather grip
- Ideal for those who like the durability of Champion plastic with the superior grip of Pro plastic
- Retains flight characteristics longer than DX or Pro Plastics
Tagged: Innova Mid-Range, Spider, Star
- Any pre-orders purchased will be shipped on the date provided in the variant option. Sometimes we don't receive all the discs on the specified date the manufacturer provides us. When this occurs the orders will be sent by the order they were received. Any disc purchases combined with a pre-order will be shipping together on the latest pre-order date.
- All Discs purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer (2-5 days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail or UPS they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-5 days depending on location)
- Priority Mail does not guarantee delivery times, but is an estimate upon how long it will take.
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS