Discraft Jawbreaker Challenger
The Discraft Jawbreaker Challenger is an overstable putt and approach disc with a tiny bead and a deep rim. Discraft places a stability rating of 1 on the disc and has the capability of long approach shot without the concern of turning over. It's an extremely popular putter and Discraft has crafted the current Star Wars discs in Force, Buzzz and Challenger models. It has caught steam as one of the go-to approach discs for intermediate/advanced disc golfers due to it's great glide and stability when throwing on any line. Many players believe the fade should be a rating of 3 instead of 2.
Speed: 2 | Glide: 3 | Turn: 0 | Fade: 2 | PDGA Approved
- Diameter: 21.0 cm
- Height: 2.2 cm
- Rim Depth: 1.6 cm
- Rim Width: 1.0 cm
Superb unique look and feel that will be different for every one. They are tacky, but smooth with a visual appeal everyone will know what type of plastic your throwing. Durability is around the Elite X level, with a different type of additional grip.
TAGGED: Discraft Challenger
- Any pre-orders purchased will be shipped on the date provided in the variant option. Sometimes we don't receive all the discs on the specified date the manufacturer provides us. When this occurs the orders will be sent by the order they were received. Any disc purchases combined with a pre-order will be shipping together on the latest pre-order date.
- All Discs purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer (2-5 days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail or UPS they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-5 days depending on location)
- Priority Mail does not guarantee delivery times, but is an estimate upon how long it will take.
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS