Crown BT Soft
Westside Discs BT Soft Crown
Not too cold, not too hot and want a putter that will stick to chains like spagetti in a pot? BT Soft plastic will do just that. Combining the plastic and model forming BT Soft Crown will offer excellent performance Disc Golf players strive for.
The BT Soft Crown is a beaded rim stable Putt & Approach Disc. It has a stable flight with a good glide. It was the 2017 Trilogy Challenge putter disc for the competitions. It has minimal fade with a very straight flight when utilizing it as a putter. When throwing as a driver, it has a neutral flight but will slowly fall to the right (or left) but not too crazy to become a flipper. This consistent flight allows you to be a king on the Disc Golf course by wearing your Crown.
Speed: 3 Glide: 4 Turn: 0 Fade 1 | PDGA Approved on: 2/22/17
Hot Stamp Picture Explained
The Crown of Lemminkainen from Finnish national epic Kalevala. Picture was drawn by Arto Hoffrén year 2016. Check out the Kalevala in English language here. Crown in Finnish language is Kruunu.
Manufacturer's Official Product Description
The Crown is a putter for players that like a beaded rim putter, stable flight, and consistency. A stable flyer with a good glide makes it a great tool in every bag. Choose the Crown to make all your important putts.
BT Soft Plastic
- Amazing durability
- Grippy, made for putters & mid-range discs
- Comes in Soft, Medium & Hard
- Soft better for cold climates – Hard better for warm climates
Tagged: Westside Discs Putt & Approach, Crown, BT-Soft
- Any pre-orders purchased will be shipped on the date provided in the variant option. Sometimes we don't receive all the discs on the specified date the manufacturer provides us. When this occurs the orders will be sent by the order they were received. Any disc purchases combined with a pre-order will be shipping together on the latest pre-order date.
- All Discs purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer (2-5 days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail" they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-3 days depending on location)
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS