Dagger Zero Hard
Latitude 64 Zero Hard Dagger
Giving the excellent feel of Zero plastic, but the stiffness of Opto, the Zero Hard Dagger makes the best of both worlds. It's gripping nature is perfect to perform on the Disc Golf Course.
The Zero Hard Dagger is a beaded Putt & Approach disc that Feldberg compares to a big bead Aviar, Wizard, Challenger, but deeper with more float. It's great glide allows the Dagger to be the perfect disc for approach shots on calm days. It's excellent for lofting push putts & will be a very straight flying disc. No matter what skill level you are in Disc Golf, the Dagger is an excellent flying disc to obtain for your bag.
Speed: 2 Glide: 4 Turn: 0 Fade: 2 | PDGA Approval Date: 4/13/14
The Dagger has been developed in co-operation with pro disc golfer David Feldberg and is a deep dish beaded putter. Feldberg says it is comparable to a big bead Aviar, Wizard, Challenger, etc., but deeper and with more float.
Zero Hard Plastic
- Extremely Gummy/Grippy plastic
- Used for Putters
- Designed for the short game
- Any pre-orders purchased will be shipped on the date provided in the variant option. Sometimes we don't receive all the discs on the specified date the manufacturer provides us. When this occurs the orders will be sent by the order they were received. Any disc purchases combined with a pre-order will be shipping together on the latest pre-order date.
- All Discs purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer (2-5 days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail or UPS they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-5 days depending on location)
- Priority Mail does not guarantee delivery times, but is an estimate upon how long it will take.
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS