At-At Elite Z
Discraft Star Wars At-At Elite Z
What is an At-At? Many don’t know, but any true Star Wars fan does! Showcase your force by throwing a Discraft Star Wars At-At Pro D! The At-At was introduced on episode 6 (or the 3rd movie) in the end game battle scene where these gigantic machines were obliterating everything. There 4 legs were there weakness however as they toppled over after realizing there weakness. It’s currently only being made in the Buzzz and Force model which are Mid Range and Distance Drivers. This same design is made in the Pro D plastic using the Challenger.
CHECKOUT ADDITIONAL STAR WARS DISCS BY CLICKING THE BANNER BELOW!
- Any pre-orders purchased will be shipped on the date provided in the variant option. Sometimes we don't receive all the discs on the specified date the manufacturer provides us. When this occurs the orders will be sent by the order they were received. Any disc purchases combined with a pre-order will be shipping together on the latest pre-order date.
- All Discs purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer (2-5 days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail or UPS they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-5 days depending on location)
- Priority Mail does not guarantee delivery times, but is an estimate upon how long it will take.
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS