Force Elite Z (Millennium Falcon)
Discraft Elite Z Force - Star Wars Millennium Falcon
Discraft Star Wars fans were disappointed when they didn’t see there iconic old-style looking artwork for some of the new Super Colors. Also when the launch of the Pro D and Elite Z new hot stamp discs came for Star Wars, they didn’t add the Millennium Falcon! Well, Discraft listened and has brought to light a pen-like drawing of the Millennium Falcon which is hot stamped on the Elite Z plastic. This disc is currently only being molded in the Buzzz and Force model, but there is a potential they start molding it in other plastics.
The Discraft Force is a very overstable distance driver that people compare to the Nuke. The Elite Z Force has .2 cm less rim width making the speed 12 so the ability for a larger audience of players from beginner, Intermediate and Experts will be able to throw. The disc is still recommended for Intermediate/Experts as the harder you throw with Force, the farther this disc will go!
Speed: 12 | Glide: 5 | Turn: 0 | Fade: 3 | PDGA Approved
ELITE Z PLASTIC
The most durable of the plastics Discraft offers is the Elite Z plastic blend and works great for the Elite Z Archer. It’s a translucent plastic uses brighter colors in general that are very stiff. It’s mainly used for Distance Drivers and Fairway Drivers, however, they use them for Mid-Range and Putters at times. Its stiffness is the key strong-point along with amazing durability.
CHECKOUT ADDITIONAL STAR WARS DISCS BY CLICKING THE BANNER BELOW!
- All (1) Disc orders purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer and (2+) Discs will be sent in a Box. (2-5 business days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail or UPS they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-5 business days depending on location)
- Priority Mail does not guarantee delivery times, but is an estimate upon how long it will take.
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS NO PO BOXES (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS