Force Elite Z (R2-D2)
Discraft Elite Z Force - Star Wars R2-D2
In Star Wars this resourceful astromech droid served Anakin Skywalker, Luke Skywalker and Padme Amidala who showed bravery in rescuing his masters and their friends from constant chaos. The Discraft Star Wars R2-D2 in Elite Z plastic can do the same for you on the Disc Golf Course! It’s currently only being made in the Buzzz and Force model which are Mid Range and Distance Drivers. This same design is made in the Pro D plastic using the Challenger.
The Discraft Force is a very overstable distance driver that people compare to the Nuke. The Elite Z Force has .2 cm less rim width making the speed 12 so the ability for a larger audience of players from beginner, Intermediate and Experts will be able to throw. The disc is still recommended for Intermediate/Experts as the harder you throw with Force, the farther this disc will go!
Speed: 12 | Glide: 5 | Turn: 0 | Fade: 3 | PDGA Approved
ELITE Z PLASTIC
The most durable of the plastics Discraft offers is the Elite Z plastic blend and works great for the Elite Z Archer. It’s a translucent plastic uses brighter colors in general that are very stiff. It’s mainly used for Distance Drivers and Fairway Drivers, however, they use them for Mid-Range and Putters at times. Its stiffness is the key strong-point along with amazing durability.
CHECKOUT ADDITIONAL STAR WARS DISCS BY CLICKING THE BANNER BELOW!
- All discs will be sent in a Box. (2-5 business days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail or UPS they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-5 business days depending on location)
- Priority Mail does not guarantee delivery times, but is an estimate upon how long it will take.
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS NO PO BOXES (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS