Raptor ESP (2019 Tour Series)
Discraft ESP Raptor (2019 Tour Series) - Paul Ulibarri
Wow! What a disc! The Team captain for Discraft is releasing the Paul Ulibarri Raptor for the Tour Series. This thing looks ready to shear through some winds and find its target. The Discraft Tour Series ESP Raptor is a Fairway Driver with the following flight ratings:
Speed: 9 | Glide: 4 | Turn: 0 | Fade: 3 - PDGA Approved
The Discraft ESP Raptor (Tour Series) is an overstable Fairway Driver with a very flat top. This disc is meant for the more advanced/experienced players with stronger arms. Beginners will struggle with the over stability in the Raptor.
- Diameter: 21.3 cm
- Height: 1.9 cm
- Rim Depth: 1.1 cm
- Rim Width: 1.9 cm
Discraft had Paul Ulibarri on its popular In The Bag YouTube segment. Looks like Paul is a Paul fan in Paul Mcbeth as he’s using the Paul Mcbeth Luna as a putter. Paul Ulibarri’s favorite disc right now is the Z Ringer. He feels that the way he can grip it really compliments his throwing style.
One of the recommendations Paul made during his In The Bag session is that everyone that throws Discraft should really have the ESP Zone. It is flexible and adapts to a wide variety of situations.
- Any pre-orders purchased will be shipped on the date provided in the variant option. Sometimes we don't receive all the discs on the specified date the manufacturer provides us. When this occurs the orders will be sent by the order they were received. Any disc purchases combined with a pre-order will be shipping together on the latest pre-order date.
- All Discs purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer (2-5 days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail or UPS they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-5 days depending on location)
- Priority Mail does not guarantee delivery times, but is an estimate upon how long it will take.
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS