Disc Golf Shopping
Innova DX Aero Disc
Unfortunately, Innova has decided to no longer stock the Aero DX. We are also out of stock on this product. If they do allow for additional stock, we will get it immediately!
The Innova DX Aero is both economic and consistent. This disc is available in a variety of models and weights, and no matter what you are looking for Innova will have the right disc for you! The DX Aero has excellent aesthetic features, provides a firm disc, and is a perfectly economic for all disc golfers!
Innova Aero Disc Review
The Aero is great for beginners and players using only one disc. It's extremely straight and very easy to keep on the fairway for beginners. The Aero is a slow flying control disc with a large diameter and a significant amount of glide. When broken in, the Aero will turnover slowly and predictably. The Aero was introduced in 1983 as the first disc designed specifically for disc golf (then called the Eagle).
This is the perfect disc for any beginner. It flies straighter than an arrow when it releases from your hand! The Aero is one of the best starting discs considering the diameter is larger than drivers allowing for an easier throwing experience. Once this disc has some wear it will turnover slowly and become very predictable. This was the first disc designed specifically for Disc Golf making it an automatic Hall of Fame disc!
Best Choice for: All-around disc, Beginners, Short to medium turnover shots
Speed 3 | Glide 6 | Turn 0 | Fade 0
Release Date: 01/01/83
- Least expensive
- widest selection of models and weights
- excellent grip in all weather situations
- breaks in over time
- Weight: 150-180g
Tagged: Innova Putt & Approach, Aero, DX Line
- All (1) Disc orders purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer and (2+) Discs will be sent in a Box. (2-5 business days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail or UPS they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-5 business days depending on location)
- Priority Mail does not guarantee delivery times, but is an estimate upon how long it will take.
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS NO PO BOXES (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS