Innova DX Banshee
The Innova DX Banshee is both economic and consistent. This disc is available in a variety of models and weights, and no matter what you are looking for Innova will have the right disc for you! The DX Banshee has excellent aesthetic features, provides a firm disc, and is a perfectly economic for all disc golfers!
Carlton Howard - "The Banshee is my go to disc when it gets windy. Also my number one choice for longer side arm throws. Excellent side arm roller disc as well."
The DX Banshee is a predictable, versatile and a dependable overstable driver. While throwing down the windy fairway you know exactly where this disc is going. It's one of Innovas earlier disc creations created in 1998 for Disc Golf fanatics. Distance shots from sidearm & backhand are dependable and predictable flights consistently.
Best Choice for: Wind fighting fairway driver, Spike hyzers, Sidearm shots
Speed 7 | Glide 3 | Turn 0 | Fade 3 | Release Date: 01/14/98
Innova's Review of the DX Banshee
The Banshee is a versatile and dependable overstable driver. It has a high degree of predictability, throw after throw. You can count on a Banshee to perform even into the wind. It is an excellent disc for sidearm, backhand and overhead throws, offering predictable, dependable flights.
- Least expensive
- widest selection of models and weights
- excellent grip in all weather situations
- breaks in over time
- Weight: 150-175g
Tagged: Innova Fairway Drivers, Banshee, DX
- All (1) Disc orders purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer and (2+) Discs will be sent in a Box. (2-5 business days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail or UPS they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-5 business days depending on location)
- Priority Mail does not guarantee delivery times, but is an estimate upon how long it will take.
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS NO PO BOXES (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS