Discmania S-Line CD3 Control Driver
Premium plastic utilized on the CD3 will propel your Disc Golf game to the next level with S-Line plastic. Every throw will be consistent and will retain flight paths no matter the wear. P-Line has excellent grip & C-Line brings amazing durability. Why not get the CD3 disc with the best of both worlds by buying the premium plastic of S-Line.
The key to achieving lower scores playing Disc golf is never by max distance, but with Controlled Distance. The Discmania S-Line CD3 gives you the Control needed, but in the form of a Distance Driver. It's ability to fly straight with some minimal fade at end of flight allows for beginners along with advanced players to find great use for the Discmania S-Line CD3. Some people question how an 11 speed disc can be considered a Controlled Driver, but lets just say Discmania found a way to do it!
Speed 10 | Glide 5 | Turn -4 | Fade 1 | Release Date: 2012
Discmania's Review of the S-Line CD3 Disc:
There is no use for distance without control. With the CD3 you dont need to choose one or the other. Grab a CD3 and make use of both!
- Provides predictable performance
- Long-lasting durability even on wooded or rugged courses
- Good all-weather grip
- Ideal for those who like the durability of C-Line plastic with the superior grip of P-Line plastic
- Retains flight characteristics longer than D-Line or P-Line Plastics
- Any pre-orders purchased will be shipped on the date provided in the variant option. Sometimes we don't receive all the discs on the specified date the manufacturer provides us. When this occurs the orders will be sent by the order they were received. Any disc purchases combined with a pre-order will be shipping together on the latest pre-order date.
- All Discs purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer (2-5 days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail or UPS they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-5 days depending on location)
- Priority Mail does not guarantee delivery times, but is an estimate upon how long it will take.
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS