Discmania S-Line CD3 Control Driver
Premium plastic utilized on the CD3 will propel your Disc Golf game to the next level with S-Line plastic. Every throw will be consistent and will retain flight paths no matter the wear. P-Line has excellent grip & C-Line brings amazing durability. Why not get the CD3 disc with the best of both worlds by buying the premium plastic of S-Line.
The key to achieving lower scores playing Disc golf is never by max distance, but with Controlled Distance. The Discmania S-Line CD3 gives you the Control needed, but in the form of a Distance Driver. It's ability to fly straight with some minimal fade at end of flight allows for beginners along with advanced players to find great use for the Discmania S-Line CD3. Some people question how an 11 speed disc can be considered a Controlled Driver, but lets just say Discmania found a way to do it!
Speed 10 | Glide 5 | Turn -4 | Fade 1 | Release Date: 2012
Discmania's Review of the S-Line CD3 Disc:
There is no use for distance without control. With the CD3 you dont need to choose one or the other. Grab a CD3 and make use of both!
- Provides predictable performance
- Long-lasting durability even on wooded or rugged courses
- Good all-weather grip
- Ideal for those who like the durability of C-Line plastic with the superior grip of P-Line plastic
- Retains flight characteristics longer than D-Line or P-Line Plastics
Tagged: Discmania Distance Drivers, CD3, S-Line
- All Discs purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer (2-5 days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail" they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-3 days depending on location)
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS