Challenger Pro D (At-At)
Discraft Pro D Challenger - Star Wars At-At
What is an At-At? Many don’t know, but any true Star Wars fan does! Showcase your force by throwing a Discraft Star Wars At-At Pro D! The At-At was introduced on episode 6 (or the 3rd movie) in the end game battle scene where these gigantic machines were obliterating everything. There 4 legs were there weakness however as they toppled over after realizing there weakness. It’s currently only being made in the Challenger model which is a Putt and approach disc. This same design is made in the Elite Z plastic using the Buzzz and Force.
The Discraft Challenger is an overstable putt and approach disc with a tiny bead and a deep rim. Discraft places a stability rating of 1 on the disc and has the capability of a long approach shot without the concern of turning over. It's an extremely popular putter and Discraft has crafted the current Star Wars discs in Force, Buzzz and Challenger models. It has caught steam as one of the go-to approach discs for intermediate/advanced disc golfers due to its great glide and stability when throwing on any line. Many players believe the fade should be a rating of 3 instead of 2.
Speed: 2 | Glide: 3 | Turn: 0 | Fade: 2 | PDGA Approved
PRO D PLASTIC
An affordable plastic option for beginners starting to learn Disc Golf. It’s not the most durable of plastics but actually has excellent grip so it’s easy to throw. The flight paths occasionally change slightly when the disc is “broken-in” for the Challenger. It’s the perfect plastic-type for any beginner player.
TAGGED: Discraft Challenger
CHECKOUT ADDITIONAL STAR WARS DISCS BY CLICKING THE BANNER BELOW!
- All (1) Disc orders purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer and (2+) Discs will be sent in a Box. (2-5 business days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail or UPS they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-5 business days depending on location)
- Priority Mail does not guarantee delivery times, but is an estimate upon how long it will take.
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS NO PO BOXES (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS