The Core Disc Golf Backpack is a stepping stone for Disc Golf players which have out grown there starter bags. The Core provides a reliable and affordable solution without emptying your pockets. Providing ample disc space your backpack will relieve your shoulders from a single strapped bag.
The Core bag comes in 3 different colors, Blue, Red & Black all in a very sleet style. It's lightweight, affordable and can hold 16 discs comfortably in the bottom. The top of the bag is divided into two sections where you can place 4 putters or use it as storage. Both side pockets are identical and are ideal for keys, wallet, phone and any other items you may bring with.
This Backpack is 3 times lighter than the E3 Luxury bag so be sure to rest your back and get this lightweight solution!
The Latitude 64° Core Bag is lightweight, slim, affordable and will hold everything needed for your disc golf adventures. This entry-level backpack can hold up to 18 discs in the main compartment and 2 putters in the upper compartment. The light weight and slim profile is good for your back and will strengthen your tenacity on the course.
· Main disc compartment holds up to 18 discs depending on molds.
· Top compartment with two sections. First section holds two putters and the other section is suitable for towels, clothes, etc.
· Two side pockets suitable for a water bottle or smaller items like your wallet, keys, phone, etc.
· Mini pocket at the top side.
· Pen holder at the top side.
· Padded straps and back panel.
· Water repellent fabric.
Weight: 830 grams (1.7 pounds)
Dimensions: 46cm x 42cm x 20cm (18” x 16” x 8”)
Fabric: 600D x 600D Ribstop Poly with 6P PVC backing (Eco Friendly)