Crown BT Medium
Westside Discs BT Medium Crown
Not too cold, not too hot and want a putter that will stick to chains like spagetti in a pot? BT Medium plastic will do just that. Combining the plastic and model forming BT Medium Crown will offer excellent performance Disc Golf players strive for.
The BT Medium Crown is a beaded rim stable Putt & Approach Disc. It has a stable flight with a good glide. It was the 2017 Trilogy Challenge putter disc for the competitions. It has minimal fade with a very straight flight when utilizing it as a putter. When throwing as a driver, it has a neutral flight but will slowly fall to the right (or left) but not too crazy to become a flipper. This consistent flight allows you to be a king on the Disc Golf course by wearing your Crown.
Speed: 3 Glide: 4 Turn: 0 Fade 1 | PDGA Approved on: 2/22/17
Hot Stamp Picture Explained
The Crown of Lemminkainen from Finnish national epic Kalevala. Picture was drawn by Arto Hoffrén year 2016. Check out the Kalevala in English language here. Crown in Finnish language is Kruunu.
Manufacturer's Official Product Description
The Crown is a putter for players that like a beaded rim putter, stable flight, and consistency. A stable flyer with a good glide makes it a great tool in every bag. Choose the Crown to make all your important putts.
BT Medium Plastic
- Amazing durability
- Grippy, made for putters & mid-range discs
- Comes in Soft, Medium & Hard
- Soft better for cold climates – Hard better for warm climates
- All (1) Disc orders purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer and (2+) Discs will be sent in a Box. (2-5 business days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail or UPS they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-5 business days depending on location)
- Priority Mail does not guarantee delivery times, but is an estimate upon how long it will take.
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS NO PO BOXES (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS