Innova Dart Disc
This disc is perfect when your wondering if you should pull out your Mid-Range or a Putter. It's exceptional for long range putting along coupled with excellent grip that holds lines for a long time. The Dart has a similar flight path to the Aviar Putt & Approach disc but with less low speed fade and slightly more range on the shots. It's a small diameter disc making it more manageable to throw and less bulky compared other discs. Excellent choice to add into any Disc Golfers bag no matter if your a beginner or advanced player.
Best Choice for: Stable putter, Power approaches, Straight flights
Speed 3 | Glide 4 | Turn 0 | Fade 0
Release Date: 02/18/09
I have been LOVING the Dart! I can't believe what this disc does. The main reason I am so impressed is its range and resistance to turning over. I can haul on this thing like crazy (it goes past 400 with utter ease, and I am not really a 'big arm') and not worry about it flipping over. It is great for long downhill shots and is unbelievably straight.
One of the straightest discs I have ever thrown. Perfect for approach shots and drives under 300ft. It takes the angle you give it and it just keeps flying. Don't let the word putter fool you, Darts can keep up with a midrange.
- Least expensive
- widest selection of models and weights
- excellent grip in all weather situations
- breaks in over time
- Weight: 150-175g
- Provides an improved grip over our Champion line plastic
- More durable and retains flight characteristics longer than our DX line
- More economic than our Champion or Star line Plastic
- Increased glide
- Weight: 150-175g
- Provides predictable performance
- Long-lasting durability even on wooded or rugged courses
- Good all-weather grip
- Ideal for those who like the durability of Champion plastic with the superior grip of Pro plastic
- Retains flight characteristics longer than DX or Pro Plastics
- Weight: 165-175g