DD2 C-Line Metal Flake Limited Edition
Discmania C-Line Metal Flake DD2
Metal Flake limited edition is on for the DD2! The sparkling wonders inside will have no effect on the glide or feel of it, but will give a pleasantly surprising look. Get them while they last.
The Metal Flake C-Line DD2 disc is a Distance Driver which flies farther than any other on the Disc Golf scene. The DD2 will an excellent choice for intermediate players due to flight characteristics of the disc. It's slightly stable and has a reliable fade at end of flight. It's Discmania's most popular Distance Driver to date. Pick your DD2 up today!
Speed 13 | Glide 5 | Turn -2 | Fade 2 | Release Date: 08/18/10
Discmania's Review of the C-Line Metal Flake DD2
Our newest arrival is the Metal Flake C-Line DD2 and they are quite a welcome addition to the family. Produced only once before in 2011, we have been anxiously waiting for the opportunity to make these again for everyone. Given the overstable to stable nature of the disc, we did our best to create something that flies true to the runs of DD2 that players like best. Though these bad boys still need a fairly stiff throw to get the desired result, you will find that this blend is slightly more understable than the latest C-Line runs.
European Champion Simon Lizotte:
"The DD2 is fast, very fast. Strong players with good armspeed will be able to make this disc flip. Thrown on a hyzer angle it will flip right up and turn over and give you maximum distance on your shot. It`s also great for rollers and especially huge skyrollers."
- Wears slowly retaining flight characteristics
- Suitable for more powerful throwers
Tagged: Discmania Distance Drivers, DD2, C-Line, Limited Edition
- All Discs purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer (2-5 days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail" they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-3 days depending on location)
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS