Luxury E2 Backpack Bag
Latitude 64's first Backpack, the DG Luxury E2 is ready for everyone! This bag is made of sturdy nylon fabric with artificial leather details and embroidered logos.
Thanks to the unique front pocket, the bag does not tip forward as easily as other back packs, reducing the risk of having the bag tipping and spewing its contents on the ground. Another unique feature is the clever umbrella holder that enables you to carry the bag with the umbrella opened. This is perfect both for rain and very strong sunshine. It works wonders also when you have a caddie as he/she then has their hands free to wipe off discs.
The bag is made to carry approximately 20 discs but can be made to carry over 30 if all compartments are used for discs.
- Pocket holder for bottles up to 1.5L
- Front pocket suitable for towels or gloves
- Side pocket for wallet, keys, etc
- Two side pockets, one on each side for rule book, nuts, candy, or other things needed for long rounds and tournaments
- Large side pocket behind the putter pocket, suitable for backup discs
- Large top pocket for extra water, rain gear
- Putter pocket on the side with room for two putters
- Mini disc slot outside the putter pocket
- The lid that closes the bag for travel also has room for two discs
- The main disc compartment has an adjustable divider for the discs
- Umbrella holder
- The bag comes with a snap-on rain cover that protects all the pockets in case of rain
- The large top pocket has a special slot for cell phones
- The bag has two large plastic ridges along the bottom, reducing the wear and tear of the fabric
- The inside bottom of the bag has a sheet of plastic protecting it from moisture coming in from the bottom
- More padding in the straps
- Larger drink holder with adjustable strap
- Larger zippers on side pockets
- A redesigned larger opening on the top pocket
- A rain flap pocket inside the top pocket
- Stiffened up the sides
- NOTE: Discs are not included with DG Luxury bag.