FD C-Line Luster (Liber-Tee)
Discmania C-Line FD Luster (Liber-Tee)
What's the difference between C-Line and Luster C-Line? Basically put, It's the look and feel of S-Line type plastic but has the durability and translucent look as a normal C-Line would.
The Luster C-Line FD disc is a Fairway Driver that has low speed and is easily controllable. The FD has amazing glide that goes perfect with the accurate driving capability of the disc. It's a disc everyone should have in their bag due to the straight flying capability to tunnel your drives.
For a limited time only, Discmania has made the (Liber-Tee) stamps right before the 4th of July. These stamps will not be re-stocked and are on the Stiff P-Line MD4, S-Line TDx, C-Line PD2, Neo Instinct, and Special Edition Luster C-Line FD. They are all $1.00 extra with the exception of the Instinct that is $2 extra than normal price of the discs.
Speed 7 | Glide 6 | Turn -1 | Fade 1 | Release Date: 2011
DISCMANIA'S REVIEW OF THE Luster C-LINE FD
The Discmania FD (Fairway Driver) is a very controllable low-speed driver - a tool everyone needs in their bag. Once you learn the its magic you'll never take it out of your bag. Packed with gigantic glide, this bad boy is also sneaky long if thrown accordingly. The FD is at its best when you need to make an accurate drive and land smoothly on the fairway.
C-Line Luster Plastic
- Wears slowly retaining flight characteristics
- Suitable for more powerful throwers
Tagged: Discmania FD
- All discs will be sent in a Box. (2-5 business days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail or UPS they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-5 business days depending on location)
- Priority Mail does not guarantee delivery times, but is an estimate upon how long it will take.
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS NO PO BOXES (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS