FD2 Shimmer S-Line Konopiste Open
Discmania Shimmer S-Line FD2
Premium plastic utilized on the FD2 will propel your Disc Golf game to the next level with Shimmer S-Line plastic. Every throw will be consistent and will retain flight paths no matter the wear. P-Line has excellent grip & C-Line brings amazing durability. Why not get the FD2 disc with the best of both worlds by buying the premium plastic of Shimmer S-Line.
FD2 is a reliable workhorse for the Discmania line-up of Fairway Drivers. Thought of as the Teebird of Innova, this disc can do it all while you watch it glide down the fairway. It flies very straight with a slight fade at end of flight making it the perfect disc for any skill level.
The FD2 has been retooled, or as we at Discmania like to say, “Reinvented”. The first release of the Reinvented FD2 is in Shimmer plastic. Shiny in look and slightly softer than our standard S-Line in feel, the Shimmer FD2 will immediately become one of the most reliable discs in your bag. Throw it on a hyzer angle, even in to a strong wind and it will stay on that angle. Ripping it flat and hard you will see some moderate distance with a possible a hint of turn, before it strongly fights towards the ground. You can carve up some flex shots or “S shots” when throwing with an anyhzer angle.*The Reinvented FD2 came out a little more on the overstable side in the Shimmer plastic, we do anticipate that the Shimmer version will be the most overstable Reinvented FD2.All sales of this disc directly support the sole PDGA Major and the most competitive event on the European continent during 2018, the Konopiste Open. This highly prestigious event, located right next to Prague, Czech Republic, has a rich history in cooperation with Discmania and we’re happy to celebrate that with this very special first release of the reinvented FD2.
Speed: 7 | Glide: 4 | Turn: 0 | Fade: 2 | PDGA Approved
Shimmer S-Line Plastic
- Provides predictable performance
- Long-lasting durability even on wooded or rugged courses
- Good all-weather grip
- Ideal for those who like the durability of C-Line plastic with the superior grip of P-Line plastic
- Retains flight characteristics longer than D-Line or P-Line Plastics
Tagged: Discmania FD2
- All (1) Disc orders purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer and (2+) Discs will be sent in a Box. (2-5 business days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail or UPS they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-5 business days depending on location)
- Priority Mail does not guarantee delivery times, but is an estimate upon how long it will take.
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS NO PO BOXES (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS