P2 Halloween Glow D-Line 2018
Halloween Discmania Glow D-Line P2
Start your Halloween off with a scare by getting a Glow in the Dark Halloween Glow D-Line P2. It's sure to scare with this florescent green glow while flying through the air. Offering great flight paths in all weather conditions, the P2 Glow D-Line will allow you to go play Disc Golf rain or shine, sleet, snow or hurricane. European Champion Simon Lizotte says this about the P2 D-Line.
”The D-Line P2 is for sure a go to putter for all the spin putters out there. D-Line plastic is grippy and rather soft so it give you a confortable grip in any conditions.”
The Halloween Glow D-Line P2 disc is a slightly overstable Putt & Approach disc which flies very straight. The stability of the P2 allows for aggressive shots into headwinds giving excellent distance. The disc was designed for professional players, but recreational/amateur Disc Golf players found the P2 just as useful on the courses. P-Line has always been the trusted way for Putting, but the disc is made in multiple plastics due to it's excellent approach capabilities.
Speed 2 | Glide 3 | Turn 0 | Fade 1 | Release Date: 10/21/14
Discmania's Review of the Halloween Glow D-Line P2
The Discmania P2 is significantly more stable putter than our P1. Created specifically for professional level players, the P2 works great for spin putts and fade-in shots inside and outside the circle.
Halloween Glow D-Line Plastic
- Least expensive out of the Glow Plastics
- Excellent grip in all weather situations
- Breaks in over time
- Sure to Scare for Halloween
Tagged: Discmania P2
- Any pre-orders purchased will be shipped on the date provided in the variant option. Sometimes we don't receive all the discs on the specified date the manufacturer provides us. When this occurs the orders will be sent by the order they were received. Any disc purchases combined with a pre-order will be shipping together on the latest pre-order date.
- All Discs purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer (2-5 days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail or UPS they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-5 days depending on location)
- Priority Mail does not guarantee delivery times, but is an estimate upon how long it will take.
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS