Harp BT Soft Burst
Westside Discs BT Soft Burst Harp
The BT Soft Burst plastic will have the highest amount of grip for those chains. Excellent for putting and performs well in cold weather conditions. The BT Soft Burst Harp will not dissapoint you going for the basket.
The BT Soft Burst Harp is the most reliable over-stable Putt & Approach disc on the market. This disc was designed to withstand all conditions including wind. The Harp can withstand anyone's arm speed allowing for excellent approach shots. It has a very flat top as the BT Soft Burst Harp is utilized for straight approach shots that fade at end of flight. It's used extensively by professional Disc Golf player, Ricky Wysocki.
Speed: 4 Glide: 3 Turn: 0 Fade: 3 | PDGA Approved on: 10/28/13
Hot Stamp Picture Explained
A music event from Finnish national epic Kalevala. The picture was drawn by Arto Hoffrén year 2013. Harp in Finnish language is Kannel.
Manufacturer's Official Product Description
The Harp is our most reliable approach disc. Designed to withstand any type of condition. It will hold in the wind. For professional players, this could be their only approach disc they will need to carry as it can hold anyone's arm speed and still hyzer. For slower arm speeds, it will be your most overstable approach disc.
BT Soft Burst
- Amazing durability
- Grippy, made for putters & mid-range discs
- Comes in Soft, Medium & Hard
- Soft better for cold climates – Hard better for warm climates
Tagged: Westside Discs Harp
- Any pre-orders purchased will be shipped on the date provided in the variant option. Sometimes we don't receive all the discs on the specified date the manufacturer provides us. When this occurs the orders will be sent by the order they were received. Any disc purchases combined with a pre-order will be shipping together on the latest pre-order date.
- All Discs purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer (2-5 days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail or UPS they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-5 days depending on location)
- Priority Mail does not guarantee delivery times, but is an estimate upon how long it will take.
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS