P2 Glow P-Line Imperial Eagle 2
Discmania P2 Glow P-Line Imperial Eagle 2
Eagle McMahon's second signature disc for the P2 in Glow P-Line plastic is the Imperial Eagle 2 or Imperial Eagle II. With all of his success with the most popular model in the Discmania aresenal the Imperial Eagle 2 will be a new run with slightly different artwork. What's better than playing Disc Golf in the dark? We can't think of anything so that's why Discmania made our dreams come true.
The Imperial Eagle II is a slightly overstable Putt & Approach disc which flies very straight. The stability of the P2 allows for aggressive shots into headwinds giving excellent distance. The disc was designed for professional players, but recreational/amateur Disc Golf players found the P2 just as useful on the courses. P-Line has always been the trusted way for Putting, but the disc is made in multiple plastics due to it's excellent approach capabilities.
Speed: 2 Glide: 3 Turn: 0 Fade: 1 | Release Date: 08/15/18
Discmania's Review of the Imperial Eagle 2
First Empires are built, and then Empires conquer. The Imperial Eagle is back after devastating the competition again and again this season and has returned stronger than ever. The Imperial Eagle II is the newest signature release for Eagle McMahon, featuring a massive three headed eagle on the front of the disc, this Taloned Terror is ready for war on the course, and designed to crush opposition.
The P2 is the putter of choice for many Pros, and this time Discmania has changed the game again by running them in Color Glow P-line plastic. The Color Glow plastic feels natural in the hand and looks like a putter made for royalty. Whether you’re playing in dazzling sunlight or ominous night, these putters will be sure to declare who the true ruler of the course is.
Join Eagle McMahon and make the Imperial Eagle II the crowned jewel of your bag, guaranteed to draw envy from your peers and fear from your opponents.
Glow P-Line Plastic
- Provides an improved grip over our C-Line plastic
- More durable and retains flight characteristics longer than our D-Line
- More economic than our C-Line or S-Line Plastic
- Increased glide
Tagged: Discmania P2
- Any pre-orders purchased will be shipped on the date provided in the variant option. Sometimes we don't receive all the discs on the specified date the manufacturer provides us. When this occurs the orders will be sent by the order they were received. Any disc purchases combined with a pre-order will be shipping together on the latest pre-order date.
- All Discs purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer (2-5 days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail or UPS they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-5 days depending on location)
- Priority Mail does not guarantee delivery times, but is an estimate upon how long it will take.
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS