Macana Zero Soft
Latitude 64 Zero Soft Macana
The excellent performance of Zero Soft plastic will allow you to perform at your peak playing Disc Golf. It lacks durability, but the performance you can get out of the Zero Soft Macana will not dissapoint you on the green.
The Zero Soft Macana is a beaded deep rim Putt & Approach disc as many people are reminded of the Dagger when throwing this disc. The Macana has little fade and end of the flight, with great glide. This slow speed and high glide allows for perfect for short approach shots. It was apart of the 2015 Trilogy Challenge players pack. Latitude 64 Macana is the perfect disc to pick-up for your Disc Golf adventures!
Speed: 2 Glide: 5 Turn: 0 Fade: 1 | PDGA Approval Date: 4/10/15
The Macana is a putter for players that like a beaded deep rim putter, but feel like the Dagger is just a little too deep. Stable in flight, it will serve you well as both a putter and a short range driver. The Macana has little fade and good glide. The name Macana refers to old wooden weapons used by native cultures of Central and South America. If you feel like every green is a constant battle ground perhaps the Macana can help you win the war!
Zero Soft Plastic
- Extremely Gummy/Grippy plastic
- Used for Putters
- Designed for the short game
Tagged: Latitude 64 Putt & Approach, Macana, Zero-Soft
- All Discs purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer (2-5 days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail" they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-3 days depending on location)
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS