Innova Champion Mako
The Innova Champion Mako is extremely durable and provides the disc golfer with the ability to retain flight characteristics. The Champion Mako is most suitable for more experienced disc golfers that want to pitch with ease!
Gregg Hosfeld - "I absolutely LOVE this disc! The Star Mako allows me to hit some the most pure, straight lines of any disc I've ever thrown, with glide that approaches a fairway driver. The newer runs (the Champion plastic in particular) are far domier and less stable. Flatter seems to be better!"
Holly Finley - "The Star Mako is the best midrange disc on the market in my opinion. It flies a straight line right out of the box. The Mako is also good for short anhyzer shots. If you like straight, it's great!"
The Champion Mako is a Mid-Range disc that is everything any Disc Golf player wants from there second shots. Straighter than an arrow flies with ratings of 0 turn & 0 fade it's a disc everyone has been flocking to. The Large diameter on the Mako is proving to be able to hold angles at any release point and turnover shots stay turned over and hyzers stay hyzer! An excellent disc for any Disc Golf bag especially if you want to shoot straight down narrow fairways.
Best Choice for: Stable straight shots, Smooth hyzer shots, Accurate placement shots
Speed 4 | Glide 5 | Turn 0 | Fade 0 | Date of Approval: 09/18/09
Innova's Review of the Champion Mako
A great performing disc that can take and hold the angle of release. Turnover shots stay turned over and hyzer shots stay hyzer. Excellent for staying on narrow fairways and threading through forests. The Mako is available in our premium Star plastic for durability and grip.
The Mako is a large diameter Mid-Range disc that flies and finishes remarkably straight. It has the flight characteristic of a putter, with the glide and speed of a Mid-Range disc.
- Wears slowly retaining flight characteristics
- Suitable for more powerful throwers
Tagged: Innova Mid-Range, Mako, Champion
- Any pre-orders purchased will be shipped on the date provided in the variant option. Sometimes we don't receive all the discs on the specified date the manufacturer provides us. When this occurs the orders will be sent by the order they were received. Any disc purchases combined with a pre-order will be shipping together on the latest pre-order date.
- All Discs purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer (2-5 days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail or UPS they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-5 days depending on location)
- Priority Mail does not guarantee delivery times, but is an estimate upon how long it will take.
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS