Discmania D-Line MD2
The economic way playing Disc Golf with the Putt & Approach MD2 performs well in all weather conditions. D-Line plastic in time becomes "beat in" and gives slight variations to flight path on wear. More expensive doesn't always mean better and the D-Line is a perfect example of this. It provides a different dimension to anyone's Disc Golf game.
The 2nd made Mid-Range in the Discmania Arsenal, the Discmania MD2 Fiend made currently in D, C & S-Line plastics provide a similar flight path as the MD with having a stable/overstable flight. The differences the Discmania MD2 has is a wider, deeper rim and slightly less height to the MD. It's ability to give straight flying fairway shots makes it an excellent choice for your bag.
Speed 4 | Glide 5 | Turn 0 | Fade 2 | Release Date: 04/04/10
- Least expensive
- Widest selection of models and weights
- Excellent grip in all weather situations
- Breaks in over time
Tagged: Discmania MD2
- Any pre-orders purchased will be shipped on the date provided in the variant option. Sometimes we don't receive all the discs on the specified date the manufacturer provides us. When this occurs the orders will be sent by the order they were received. Any disc purchases combined with a pre-order will be shipping together on the latest pre-order date.
- All Discs purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer (2-5 days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail or UPS they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-5 days depending on location)
- Priority Mail does not guarantee delivery times, but is an estimate upon how long it will take.
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS