MD4 Stiff P-Line
Discmania Stiff P-Line MD4
Discmania Stiff P-Line plastic is one of it's kind. Forming the MD4 in with this specifc plastic was a no-brainer for Discmania as it's stiff, but still has all the great qualities P-Line has to offer. The ability to really rip into the disc without being worried it will flip or go crazy is a wonderful feeling.
The long awaited wait for the MD4 has finally arrived (4/21/17) and let us tell you, the wait was worth it! This disc is overstable and has an exceptional amount of glide for a Mid-Range disc along with being very predictable on it's flight path. The stability given on the MD4 is perfect for any beginner, intermediate or even expert Disc Golf Player. The ability to control a hyzer line, or shoot a fading shot allows for anyone to bring there game up another level by throwing the MD4.
For a limited time only, Discmania has made the (Liber-Tee) stamps right before the 4th of July. These stamps will not be re-stocked and are on the Stiff P-Line MD4, S-Line TDx, C-Line PD2, Neo Instinct and Special Edition Luster C-Line FD. They are all $1.00 extra with exception of the Instinct that is $2 extra than normal price of the discs.
Speed 5 | Glide 4 | Turn 0 | Fade 3 | Release Date: 04/21/17
Stiff P-Line Plastic
- Provides an improved grip over our Champion line plastic
- More durable and retains flight characteristics longer than our DX line
- More economic than our Champion or Star line Plastic
- Increased glide
- Stiffness - can be considered a "Hard" P-Line
Tagged: Discmania MD4
- Any pre-orders purchased will be shipped on the date provided in the variant option. Sometimes we don't receive all the discs on the specified date the manufacturer provides us. When this occurs the orders will be sent by the order they were received. Any disc purchases combined with a pre-order will be shipping together on the latest pre-order date.
- All Discs purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer (2-5 days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail or UPS they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-5 days depending on location)
- Priority Mail does not guarantee delivery times, but is an estimate upon how long it will take.
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS