Discmania P-Line P1
Gripping chains of the Disc Basket is what the P-Line plastic does in conjunction with the P1. The feel is gummy and gives it an appealing smooth release off the hand every throw. It's durability does not compete with the premium plastics, but it's an upgrade from D-Line. P-Line is best utilized for the shortest game of putting.
This Putt & Approach disc is a very straight flying performer. It's got a Turn & Fade of 0 and performs superb in all types of weather conditions. The P1 is excellent for hearing those chains on any type of shot towards the basket. A great addition to anyone's Disc Golf bag.
Speed 2 | Glide 3 | Turn 0 | Fade 0 | Release Date: 03/08/07
- Provides an improved grip over our C-Line plastic
- More durable and retains flight characteristics longer than our D-Line
- More economic than our C-Line or S-Line Plastic
- Increased glide
- Any pre-orders purchased will be shipped on the date provided in the variant option. Sometimes we don't receive all the discs on the specified date the manufacturer provides us. When this occurs the orders will be sent by the order they were received. Any disc purchases combined with a pre-order will be shipping together on the latest pre-order date.
- All Discs purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer (2-5 days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail" they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-3 days depending on location)
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS