Discmania X-Line P2
This disc is a slightly overstable Putt & Approach disc which flies very straight. The stability of the P2 allows for aggressive shots into headwinds giving excellent distance. The disc was designed for professional players, but recreational/amateur Disc Golf players found the P2 just as useful on the courses. X-Line has always been the trusted way for Putting, but the disc is made in multiple plastics due to it's excellent approach capabilities.
Speed 2 | Glide 3 | Turn 0 | Fade 1 | Release Date: 10/21/14
- X-Tra tough
- More durable and retains flight characteristics longer than our D-Line
- More economic than our C-Line or S-Line Plastic
Tagged: Discmania P2
- Any pre-orders purchased will be shipped on the date provided in the variant option. Sometimes we don't receive all the discs on the specified date the manufacturer provides us. When this occurs the orders will be sent by the order they were received. Any disc purchases combined with a pre-order will be shipping together on the latest pre-order date.
- All Discs purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer (2-5 days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail or UPS they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-5 days depending on location)
- Priority Mail does not guarantee delivery times, but is an estimate upon how long it will take.
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS