Undertaker TI (First Run)
Discraft Undertaker TI (First Run) Paul McBeth Signature
Ah another Fairway Driver that’s more of a controlled driver. The First Run Paul McBeth Undertaker is a versitible disc that’s a workhorse for many players. It flies straight for an average Disc Golf player, but if you have a massive arm like Paul McBeth, the Undertaker has an excellent trait, it won’t become flippy. The perfect reason why Paul will surely have the disc in his bag using it for a controlled drive.
This Discraft First Run Undertaker is being molded in the TI plastic, Titanium Line. It’s an improved polymer-based composite with additives made by chemists. It provides great durability, which we already told you why everyone needs that. It provides improved strength, better grip than the Z-Line. This plastic is newer and hasn’t caught on for Disc Golf players, but time will surely help as it’s an impressive addition.
TAGGED: DISCRAFT Undertaker
- Any pre-orders purchased will be shipped on the date provided in the variant option. Sometimes we don't receive all the discs on the specified date the manufacturer provides us. When this occurs the orders will be sent by the order they were received. Any disc purchases combined with a pre-order will be shipping together on the latest pre-order date.
- All Discs purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer (2-5 days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail or UPS they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-5 days depending on location)
- Priority Mail does not guarantee delivery times, but is an estimate upon how long it will take.
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS