Paul McBeth Proto Driver (Kong)
Discraft Kong - Paul McBeth Proto Driver
It’s been talked about on forums, tournaments everywhere you can think of; when is the Discraft Kong going to be released? Well the day has finally arrived, March 22nd 2019! Just as everyone expected, the disc we all think about is the Destroyer. It’s got the same feel, and almost the exact same dimensions, but Paul McBeth gave a slight change to the disc and has been sporting the test flight disc in his gameplay for about a month before the release.
The Discraft Kong is the 2nd released disc for Paul McBeth's very own lineup, the first being his putter, Luna. The putter was a huge hit and this disc will be surely a huge success as well. This distance driver is molded for the intermediate to expert Disc Golf throwers. Strong bombing flights are exactly what you will expect to see when giving the Kong a throw towards the basket.
We did comparisons of the Destoryer and Discraft Kong looking at the differences. It test flew just about the same as the Innova version. One thing was for sure, the Kong had a little more dome to it so we believe it will provide a wider range of Disc Golf players since it will be easier to get max distance out of the disc.
Every single one of these beauties are different from one another. The beauty of the ESP plastic, you will always be sure there is no true idential Discraft Kong out there. Might be one very close, but never the same as yours!
Speed: 12 | Glide: 5 | Fade -1 | Turn 3 | PDGA APPROVED
- Diameter: 21.1 cm
- Height: 1.6 cm
- Rim Depth: 1.2 cm
- Rim Width: 2.3 cm
The Hype around Paul McBeth and his new Discraft Kong has truly solitifed the brand he wants in Disc Golf. He is the first of his kind to make discs with a company not just as signature discs, but as his own. It's been a raving success and people are flocking to them like Bees on Honey. There hasn't been any buzzz around the 3rd disc in his lineup, but were hoping for a Mid-Range to be the next in his lineup! Time will tell and we can all hope Paul McBeth keeps shooting a -18 with this new Discraft Kong!
This proto-type driver has been out for quite some time and people are waiting for the First Run Kong's but Discraft still has not given an expected date for release. There is no question they will be released, just don't know when. We can only hope it's another ESP type disc, because everyone loves the swirliest discs and Discraft has been deliverying them extremely well.
- Any pre-orders purchased will be shipped on the date provided in the variant option. Sometimes we don't receive all the discs on the specified date the manufacturer provides us. When this occurs the orders will be sent by the order they were received. Any disc purchases combined with a pre-order will be shipping together on the latest pre-order date.
- All Discs purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer (2-5 days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail or UPS they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-5 days depending on location)
- Priority Mail does not guarantee delivery times, but is an estimate upon how long it will take.
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS