PD Dark Maul Glow C-Line - Avery Jenkins
Discmania PD Dark Maul Glow C-Line - Signature Avery Jenkins
Glowing in the night or just seeing the translucent look of the Dark Maul Glow C-Line is wonders to the eyes. Avery Jenkins, a true icon in the sport of Disc Golf found it suiting that one of his favorite discs, the PD be a signature disc, Dark Maul. This is the first-run of signature discs in the PD mold while utilizing this ever so popular Glow C-Line plastic.
The Dark Maul is a PD in Glow C-Line plastic with Avery Jenkins having as the signature disc. The PD is very flat, not quite puddle, but this low profile allows you to handle the wind with ease. It's dependable, accurate and straight flying characteristics makes Discmania feel they have hit a home run with the Dark Maul. Due to this low profile, Discmania does feel this is not a disc for a beginner and better suited for an intermediate or advanced player in Disc Golf.
Speed 10 | Glide 4 | Turn 0 | Fade 3
Release Date: 09/20/18
Discmania's Review on the PD Dark Maul:
Flight-wise, these PD's perform exactly the way you'd expect from a low-profile (practically flat) C-line plastic PD: They can handle a headwind without turning over, they pack a great straight forward penetrating glide and have a dependable and accurate fade at the end.
Glow C-Line Plastic
- Wears slowly retaining flight characteristics
- Suitable for more powerful throwers
- Glows in the Dark!
- Any pre-orders purchased will be shipped on the date provided in the variant option. Sometimes we don't receive all the discs on the specified date the manufacturer provides us. When this occurs the orders will be sent by the order they were received. Any disc purchases combined with a pre-order will be shipping together on the latest pre-order date.
- All Discs purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer (2-5 days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail or UPS they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-5 days depending on location)
- Priority Mail does not guarantee delivery times, but is an estimate upon how long it will take.
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS