PD Swirl S-Line Triumph Grady Shue
Discmania Swirl S-Line PD Triumph Grady Shue
Combining the PD with a Discmania Team disc for celebrating all the accomplishments recently was a no-brainer. Placing a swirling plastic top with S-Line is the biggest craze to date looks excellent as a blank, but has the stamp on the bottom. These Swirl S-Line PD Triumph Grady Shue discs will be only available for a limited time, so be sure to pick yours up soon.
This Distance Driver or as Discmania calls it, the PD Power Driver will perform amazing in bad weather conditions. Let's all stop playing around and start throwing some Power Drivers, and why not start with the Discmania PD. This disc is not for the light hearted as it's beefy and won't slow down for a while. It's meant for when the wind is blowing hard, as the glide is not great, but can cut the wind with Power. The Swirl S-Line PD will fly straight as an arrow with a moderate fade at end of flight. Check out what all the buzz is about with this Discmania PD.
Speed 10 | Glide 4 | Turn 0 | Fade 3 - Release Date: 2008
Discmania's Review of the PD Disc:
The Discmania PD (Power Driver) is a fast and stable driver that handles wind well.
Swirl S-Line Plastic
- Provides predictable performance year round
- Long-lasting durability for the most rugged courses known
- Great all-weather grip
- Ideal for those who like the durability of C-Line plastic with the superior grip of P-Line plastic
- Retains flight characteristics longer than D-Line or P-Line Plastics
- Ecstatically pleasing swirling plastic look; almost shows as a dyed disc
- Any pre-orders purchased will be shipped on the date provided in the variant option. Sometimes we don't receive all the discs on the specified date the manufacturer provides us. When this occurs the orders will be sent by the order they were received. Any disc purchases combined with a pre-order will be shipping together on the latest pre-order date.
- All Discs purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer (2-5 days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail" they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-3 days depending on location)
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS