PD Swirl S-Line Triumph Grady Shue
Discmania Swirl S-Line PD Triumph Grady Shue
Combining the PD with a Discmania Team disc for celebrating all the accomplishments recently was a no-brainer. Placing a swirling plastic top with S-Line is the biggest craze to date looks excellent as a blank, but has the stamp on the bottom. These Swirl S-Line PD Triumph Grady Shue discs will be only available for a limited time, so be sure to pick yours up soon.
This Distance Driver or as Discmania calls it, the PD Power Driver will perform amazing in bad weather conditions. Let's all stop playing around and start throwing some Power Drivers, and why not start with the Discmania PD. This disc is not for the light hearted as it's beefy and won't slow down for a while. It's meant for when the wind is blowing hard, as the glide is not great, but can cut the wind with Power. The Swirl S-Line PD will fly straight as an arrow with a moderate fade at end of flight. Check out what all the buzz is about with this Discmania PD.
Speed 10 | Glide 4 | Turn 0 | Fade 3 - Release Date: 2008
Discmania's Review of the PD Disc:
The Discmania PD (Power Driver) is a fast and stable driver that handles wind well.
Swirl S-Line Plastic
- Provides predictable performance year round
- Long-lasting durability for the most rugged courses known
- Great all-weather grip
- Ideal for those who like the durability of C-Line plastic with the superior grip of P-Line plastic
- Retains flight characteristics longer than D-Line or P-Line Plastics
- Ecstatically pleasing swirling plastic look; almost shows as a dyed disc