Dynamic Discs has given a massive cut to the price in effort to relieve some inventory and potentially retire the Ranger H2O Backpack from production. Pick one of these amazing Disc Golf Backpacks before it's too late!
In 2 short years, the Ranger has become the go-to bag for pros and amateurs alike. We decided to add some amenities based on customer feedback. The bottom of the bag is now a molded plastic bottom going 4 inches up the bag on all sides. The included rain hood will cover the top and front of the bag but still allow for easy access to the main disc compartment. The H2O also comes with a fully integrated water bladder system that can hold up to 2 liters. We have added a sleeve in between the main pocket and top pocket for that disc that gets used a ton. Additionally, the putter pocket has been expanded ever so slightly so that two discs fit snugly, yet get in and out easily. Everything that could be added to the great Ranger has brought us this exceptional addition to the most complete bag lineup.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty (Covers defects in materials and workmanship)
- Contoured and padded ergonomic back panel with cross directional air flow
- Streamline dual padded shoulder straps with adjustable sternum strap and hydration tube pass-through and clip mount
- 50oz. OGIO Hydration Bladder and dedicated zipper storage pocket
- Removable rain hood with quick access to discs
- Large main disc compartment that holds 18+ discs
- "On-deck" putter pocket holds 2-3 putters for quick and easy access
- Two upper exterior pockets for storing valuables
- Exterior pockets for scorecard, pencils, mini marker, and accessories
- Oversized haul handle for ease of operation
- Designated bag tag attachment loop
- Durable and water resistant ABS molded bottom
- Rigid construction using 600D Poly ripstop and 210D
- Poly for the rain hood
- Any pre-orders purchased will be shipped on the date provided in the variant option. Sometimes we don't receive all the discs on the specified date the manufacturer provides us. When this occurs the orders will be sent by the order they were received. Any disc purchases combined with a pre-order will be shipping together on the latest pre-order date.
- All Discs purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer (2-5 days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail or UPS they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-5 days depending on location)
- Priority Mail does not guarantee delivery times, but is an estimate upon how long it will take.
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS