Innova GStar Rhyno
The Innova GStar Rhyno provides a reliable and predictable performance along with lasting durability on the roughest courses. The Innova GStar Rhyno has exceptional all- weather grip which affords any disc golfer the best performance in all weather conditions. Not only does the Innova GStar provide exceptional performance, but it is eco- friendly, and is made with 50% recycled plastic.
The GStar Rhyno is a Putt & Approach disc is overstable which handles the wind with ease. It's terrific for Disc Golf players with strong arms as it can handle excessive torque. Perfect for drives to the basket when you think your Mid-Range will over-shoot the basket. It's accurate and has the Rhyno's Thumtrac giving it a sure grip and reliable performance every throw. The "Soft Rhyno" also known as the R-Pro is made with a more flexible plastic and it's grippyness allows for you to hit the chains like a magnet without it falling out.
Best Choice for: Putting in the wind, Short to medium drives, Accurate approaches
Speed 2 | Glide 1 | Turn 0 | Fade 3 | Date of Approval: 11/09/98
Innova's Review of the GStar Rhyno
The Rhyno is essential in the wind for short to medium range shots. The Rhyno’s Thumtrac™ gives it a sure grip and reliable performance in any situation.
- Provides predictable performance
- Long-lasting durability even on wooded or rugged courses
- Good all-weather grip
- Ideal for those who like the durability of Champion plastic with the superior grip of Pro plastic
- Retains flight characteristics longer than DX or Pro Plastics
Tagged: Innova Putters, Rhyno, GStar
- Any pre-orders purchased will be shipped on the date provided in the variant option. Sometimes we don't receive all the discs on the specified date the manufacturer provides us. When this occurs the orders will be sent by the order they were received. Any disc purchases combined with a pre-order will be shipping together on the latest pre-order date.
- All Discs purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer (2-5 days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail or UPS they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-5 days depending on location)
- Priority Mail does not guarantee delivery times, but is an estimate upon how long it will take.
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS