Innova Roadrunner Disc
This Distance Driver is where powerful throwers will see a long turnover shot. Less powerful throwers will have this disc flying straight down the fairway! It has great glide allowing for some beautiful finesse drives and also can become an excellent disc for rolling shots. If you have multiple trees you need to zig-zag through, reach for the Roadrunner out of your bag.
Best Choice for: First distance driver, Roller shots, Tailwind drives
Speed 9 | Glide 5 | Turn -4 | Fade 1
Release Date: 08/27/05
The Roadrunner is a disc that everyone from beginner to Super-Pro should have in their bag. It's an under-stable finesse distance driver that will hold a straight-line on a tunnel-shot...and is excellent for downhill or downwind shot's. If you rip on it hard and turn it over a little...YOU HAVE A GREAT ROLLER!!!
The StarLite Roadrunner is my favorite disc. I use it for anhyzers and long, accurate upshots under 275'. It is easy to throw for beginners and if you have trouble throwing anhyzers, try one in lighter weights between 134g-145g.
- Wears slowly retaining flight characteristics
- Suitable for more powerful throwers
- Weight: 165-175g
- Provides predictable performance
- Long-lasting durability even on wooded or rugged courses
- Good all-weather grip
- Ideal for those who like the durability of Champion plastic with the superior grip of Pro plastic
- Retains flight characteristics longer than DX or Pro Plastics
- Weight: 160-175g
- Weight: 150 Class