Roc3 Star Bottom Stamp
Innova Star Bottom Stamp Roc3
The Innova Star Bottom Stamp Roc3 provide reliable and predictable performance and provides long lasting durability even on the most rugged courses. The Innova Star Bottom Stamp Roc3 has excellent all-weather grip which provides the any disc golfer the best performance in all types of weather!
David Wiggins Jr - "The Roc3 is a very predictable, stable to overstable mid-range driver. I use it for long to mid-range upshots, and trust it to hold its line even in windy conditions. If you're a fan of the Roc you will love the Roc3."
The Star Bottom Stamp Roc3 is a Mid-Range disc has predictable fade in all types of wind conditions. This makes the Roc3 a go-to disc for advanced players along with beginners! It's excellent for those controlled approach shots along with Mid-Range drives. New players will find the fade on the disc is extremely predictable that's excellent knowing where it will land.
Best Choice for: Control shots, 'Go To' Mid-Range, Mid-Range drives
Speed 5 | Glide 4 | Turn 0 | Fade 3 | Release Date: 01/01/87
Innova's Review of the Star Bottom Stamp ROC3
The Roc3 is a fast, straight Roc that excels at controlled approaches and Mid-Range drives.
Star Bottom Stamp Plastic
- Provides predictable performance
- Long-lasting durability even on wooded or rugged courses
- Good all-weather grip
- Ideal for those who like the durability of Champion plastic with the superior grip of Pro plastic
- Retains flight characteristics longer than DX or Pro Plastics
Tagged: Innova Mid-Range, Roc3, Star Bottom Stamp
- Any pre-orders purchased will be shipped on the date provided in the variant option. Sometimes we don't receive all the discs on the specified date the manufacturer provides us. When this occurs the orders will be sent by the order they were received. Any disc purchases combined with a pre-order will be shipping together on the latest pre-order date.
- All Discs purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer (2-5 days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail or UPS they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-5 days depending on location)
- Priority Mail does not guarantee delivery times, but is an estimate upon how long it will take.
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS