Innova GStar Shark
The Innova GStar Shark provides a reliable and predictable performance and delivers long lasting durability on the roughest courses. The Innova GStar Shark has exceptional all- weather grip which affords any disc golfer the best performance in all weather conditions. Not only does the Innova GStar provide exceptional performance, but it is eco- friendly, and is made with 50% recycled plastic.
Brian Schweberger - "The Shark is the most predictable stable mid-range disc I've ever thrown. I use this disc for turnover short shots. It's very similar to the Roc, but gets to the turnover point much faster."
The GStar Shark is a Mid-Range disc perfect for all skill levels due to it's straight flight pattern. Beginner Disc Golf players will enjoy the smooth rim and consistent release given by the Shark. It glides well giving it an excellent option for those long approach shots. It's also not ideal, but can perform very well as a putter.
Best Choice for: Stable straight shots, Hyzer shots, Sidearm mid-range shots
Speed 4 | Glide 4 | Turn 0 | Fade 2 | Release Date: 01/01/89
Innova's Review of the GStar Shark
The Shark is the perfect mid-range disc for players of all skill levels. It is great for predictable straight, hyzer or anhyzer drives and approach shots, plus you can even putt with it. Beginners will benefit from the smooth rim and consistent release. It has good carry and makes long approaches easy to reach.
- Provides predictable performance
- Long-lasting durability even on wooded or rugged courses
- Good all-weather grip
- Ideal for those who like the durability of Champion plastic with the superior grip of Pro plastic
- Retains flight characteristics longer than DX or Pro Plastics
Tagged: Innova Mid-Range, Shark, GStar
- All (1) Disc orders purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer and (2+) Discs will be sent in a Box. (2-5 business days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail or UPS they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-5 business days depending on location)
- Priority Mail does not guarantee delivery times, but is an estimate upon how long it will take.
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS