Innova Star Skeeter
The Innova Star Skeeter provide reliable and predictable performance along with long lasting durability even on the most rugged courses. The Innova Star Skeeter has excellent all-weather grip which provides the any disc golfer the best performance in all types of weather!
Jerry Davis - "Aim and shoot. Nice glide and user friendly. Great for teaching groups of youngsters. The 130 gram skeeter is a safe choice for large groups and clinics."
The Star Skeeter is a Mid-Range disc with a small diameter that flies straight with a slight fade at the end of it's flight path. Not only is the Skeeter a great Mid-Range disc, but it can be used as a putter as well! If you're having a one-disc tournament, grab for your Skeeter, because this disc can do it all!
Best Choice for: Placement shots, Straight shots, Short approaches
Speed 5 | Glide 5 | Turn -1 | Fade 1 | Release Date: 07/08/06
Innova's Review of the Star Skeeter
Get bit by the Skeeter! The Skeeter is a small diameter Mid-Range disc with a straight flight and slight, but dependable fade. This disc is one of the best discs we make that putts, approaches, and drives dependably and accurately. Ideal for all skill levels.
- Provides predictable performance
- Long-lasting durability even on wooded or rugged courses
- Good all-weather grip
- Ideal for those who like the durability of Champion plastic with the superior grip of Pro plastic
- Retains flight characteristics longer than DX or Pro Plastics
Tagged: Innova Mid-Range, Skeeter, Star
- Any pre-orders purchased will be shipped on the date provided in the variant option. Sometimes we don't receive all the discs on the specified date the manufacturer provides us. When this occurs the orders will be sent by the order they were received. Any disc purchases combined with a pre-order will be shipping together on the latest pre-order date.
- All Discs purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer (2-5 days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail or UPS they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-5 days depending on location)
- Priority Mail does not guarantee delivery times, but is an estimate upon how long it will take.
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS